Ready for some practical and helpful weight loss tips? Stacey Kay from Goodwill Huntingg is back for day seven of her 30 day weight loss challenge. The first weigh-in is coming tomorrow! You need to keep up with her 30 Day Weight Loss Challenge videos! With helpful tips, her struggles to lose a little weight are useful in giving you the inspiration you need to succeed. Check back daily here at Health Courage to get your fix of this great 30 day weight loss challenge.
Day Seven of my 30 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Starting Weight: 169
WEIGH IN IS TOMORROW!
Find ways to incorporate walking into your daily routine. Another tip is to take the stairs instead of the elevator, walk to the stores if they’re close by.
- Walking an extra 20 minutes each day will burn off 7 pounds of body fat per year.
- Helps control your appetite
- Improves efficiency of your heart and lungs
- Helps relieve stress
- Increases your energy
- Slows aging
- Reduces levels of cholesterol in your blood
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Helps control and prevent diabetes
- Prevents colds by increasing your immunity
- Raises your metabolism so you are burning calories faster, even while you rest
The best way to lose weight is by shedding 1-2 pounds a week. More than that might really stress your body and will most likely not be as successfully as keeping off as 1-2 pounds/week would be.